Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're looking to change your exhaust on your 453 smart, look into the Ragazzon Top Line exhaust!

Shown here is the single exit dual tip version.

To learn more about this exhaust, check out this link

·
Registered
665 Posts
Expensive little bugger in the USA and in Canada, fugedabutit. Over $1,000 before taxes and import fees and shipping. Does sound nice though.

·
Vendor
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do have other options if this particular system does not fit your needs! This link should take you to all the different exhaust options we have as of now and the options that we will add in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Regardless of cost, I know, for a fact, without a doubt, that smart Madness has tuned the 453 to have definite increases in speed and quickness. They have a program and a few mods that will have that car threatening to outgun stock performance of larger 4 cylinder compact cars even. Maybe not an all-out zero to 60 race (I actually believe it will win its fair share), but certainly some pulls between 50 and 70mph, or 50 to 90mph pulls, or 25 to 50 pulls, etc,.

They even let me borrow a car for a while and it was a definite enhancement over stock performance. It was easily noticeable, and actually bordered on being too fast for most drivers to handle.

·
Vendor
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mister_smart, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed driving the smart! We actually just got our 2nd Crossblade here at our facility (pics to come soon)! We like to offer everything we can for the variety of customers and fellow smart enthusiasts that we encounter. It is an honor to be part of this community, and we can only see ourselves moving forward!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts