Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for the rear lower valence for a 2008 Smart fortwo.
It is the dark grey section.

·
Super Moderator
11,212 Posts
(smart assed comment) try looking on the rear of your car, just below the bumper area... (sorry)

Most likely a dealer item unless you want to go with an aftermarket specialized one from Smart Madness. They may also have the stock one too.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Where are you located jeffj? I have rear and a front valences from a '09 and can separate. I will also have a rear valence from a '13.
Shipping will be one of the biggest expenses.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am near Chicago Illinois. It is light enough to ship and it just needs some paper wrapped around it. Can you get a quote? On the other hand i could drive out and pick it up if need be. How much are you asking for it? i only need the rear grey valence.

i assume the 09 part will fit?

Call me 847 577 2624

·
Registered
54 Posts
Out of curiosity, do you have a pure with the lower black/grey and you want to make it "body color"? If so, I actually painted my front and rear lower valances and side skirts with spray can white, and it turned out great.

Does anyone have a lower rear valance from a 2013 in white?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes, that is what I have. But I wanted to match the front grill which on mine is silver rimmed. and I like the way the updated rear valance looks trimmed in silver with the black mesh insert. I was then just going to paint the front black one eventually.

·
17,345 Posts
Hmmm...I forgot about this thread!

I'm looking for a rear lower valence as well...in the 2011-- Metallic Light Blue..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm looking for a grey Brabus valence. Put the exhaust on and trimmed the passion to fit. I'm feeling the grills though.

Anyone go with GFX and remove theirs?

Also, has anyone removed the side valences and put on the painted late model ones? I'm assuming the clips match up for a direct swap.

Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts