Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Passion We call him BOB..
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to let all know about a US made back window lift handle. Most others are from out of country.

These are made here in Wisconsin and look and work perfect.

Touch bases with Kendall at [email protected] for more information.

Ned C

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI
Your best bet is email Kendall and he has different styles and colors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll hit him up. I'm kind of interested in a couple of these for my cars so I don't end up with fingerprints on the edge of my windows. (thanks for the quick reply)

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll hit him up. I'm kind of interested in a couple of these for my cars so I don't end up with fingerprints on the edge of my windows. (thanks for the quick reply)
You most welcome.
Ned

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hi B NEAT when you get a reply from kendall.norby will you please post any pix? I figure only 1 person needs to contact him. ;) I have a handle on my back window but like the looks of the one on the picture.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi B NEAT when you get a reply from kendall.norby will you please post any pix? I figure only 1 person needs to contact him. ;) I have a handle on my back window but like the looks of the one on the picture.
Hi klesmiley
Did you get pictures from B Neat yet?
If not, let me know and I can snap a couple.
Ned

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hi Ned, no pix from B NEAT. If you have some to send that would be appreciated. And does kendall.norby have a web page? Or only contact is by email?

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’ll take a couple pictures of what I have tomorrow. Think he can br reached by email.
Ned

1 - 18 of 18 Posts