Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a good, well-fitting, dogproof seat cover for the passenger seat. Any recommendations? Do you have one you have and like?

Also, I've concocted my own (somewhat clumsy) dog guard to keep her in the back compartment, but if you have a clever DIY solution I'd like to see it! AND, perhaps a dogproof cover for the back compartment?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
I need to get a good, well-fitting, dogproof seat cover for the passenger seat. Any recommendations? Do you have one you have and like?

Also, I've concocted my own (somewhat clumsy) dog guard to keep her in the back compartment, but if you have a clever DIY solution I'd like to see it! AND, perhaps a dogproof cover for the back compartment?

Thank you!!
I found one, fits good $20 I use it in my Volt and the wife's Escape too. It is somewhat adjustable.
Bought at at Bed, Bath and Beyond came to around $17 using the wifes 20% coupon.
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/pawslife-trade-quilted-bucket-car-seat-cover/3310672?keyword=seat-covers

·
I'll figger this car out
206 Posts
Go to a marina. They have canvas bags that are not expensive and that no dog can scratch or gnaw through.
I tried this on my killer cat-- who recently beat up a pit bull. She liked it and could not claw through ;-))

Flip the bag over and put it on the seat. Some come with grommets for bungi cords

·
Registered
808 Posts

Thank you!!

Did you ever find a suitable seat cover ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts