Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Granted I just reserved so I have a LONG time to decide these kinds of things but I was looking for some input from people that have seen the smart in real life. Im thinking about getting a red with black tridion and red interior. I was wondering how overpowering the red interior is or is it done tastefully enough?
My second choice of colors would be to replace the red interior with the black cloth because im pretty set on the exterior colors.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I went with Red and Black, beige interior. I've seen some awful red interiors from the late 70's and early 80's. I can't imagine a red interior.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Re-consider the exterior

I was going to go with Red/Black and Red interior. The red exterior is a "tomato soup" red. (A tint of Orange?:eek:). At least that is what my wife and I thought when we saw it at the road show in Portland.

I decided to go with Black/Silver Tri and Red Interior. :cool:

·
Registered
798 Posts
The red exterior is what many would consider Chinese red. A good dose of orange in there. But the red interior, which does not work with the red exterior IMHO, is lovely. And I am not a red interior sort of gal :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Here's a picture of a red cabrio with red interior. Looks to me like they both have the same orangy tint to them. Perhaps that's intentional, so they sort of match...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts