Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
A drive or two or 3 or more. Alot of sharing with other smart owners shooting the ......:eek:. Eating... more hanging out and sharing. Bragging about your mods!

I believe that they have started a schedule of activities for the weekend. It really is a great time to hang out with other smart owners and alot of fun. :D

·
Super Moderator
11,230 Posts
Midwest Smart Car of America - Home
for pictures of past events, and to sign up. It is shaping up to e a great weekend, The drive on Saturday will have some great views of the river valley and a fun little drive up the side of the bluffs to the lunch picnic area. We may just take over a street on Sunday and have our own little car show, and I have been getting calls from the local winery asking if we need some tours...

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Midwest Smart Car of America - Home
for pictures of past events, and to sign up. It is shaping up to e a great weekend, The drive on Saturday will have some great views of the river valley and a fun little drive up the side of the bluffs to the lunch picnic area. We may just take over a street on Sunday and have our own little car show, and I have been getting calls from the local winery asking if we need some tours...
I'd go for the winery tour if there is time during the weekend.
I think I still need to register. I know I need to pay.

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Its a very fun filled weekend where you can also get a lot of knowledge about your car. Plus you get to meet some of us SCOA members in person.

:pimp:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts