Smart Car of America Forum banner

361 - 380 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Will there be an RC "event" during Nationals? There were quite a few (RC's) at the Rally in Wisconsin Dells a couple of years ago. And a "race" at the State Park where we had lunch! So much fun to watch!

·
Registered
81 Posts
anybody looking for a remote control smart car in blue or red i have about 34 of them ...looking to sell off the fleet ...I still have a blue one for me tho to match my smart if anybody wants one 20 bucks per car plus the shipping and i will ship multiples if interested email me and ill give you my paypal account and we can set it up ...get it intiome for christmas...these little buggers are a collectable item now ...ive havd them stored for a few years now ...let me know if you like one or more that one

thx and happy holidays

·
Registered
81 Posts
sorry guys i couldnt get back on ..had all kinds of issues ..but im here and have the cars if you like one ill even give you my cell if you like one ..

·
Registered
104 Posts
I took my RC smart out after a few years of storage. Put in new batteries. The controller light comes on and seems to work, but the car will not go. Any ideas?

361 - 380 of 407 Posts