Smart Car of America Forum banner

381 - 400 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Remote control Smarts at Rite Aid

If you have an extra one or are just tired of the one you have please put it on eBay. I have been looking for one for months.

·
17,431 Posts
Aaaaaaand Bob m is gone again.

We can't email you through SCoA, we can only PM you. Unless you have it set to email PMs to you you'll have to actually log in to see our requests...

·
17,431 Posts
So is waiting for that G4. :rofl2: :p

:)D Seriously, take your time though :D)

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey folks ..these little buggers are going pretty quick ....if you want 1 i can still get it to you for christmas...just shoot me an email ..both colors still available

·
Registered
81 Posts
glad everyone is loving these little buggers ...I still have more to go around if any body is still looking for one ...just contact me and we can work it out via paypal ...and thank you to all who purchased one .. Merry Christmas to everyone out there in smart land

Bob

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
glad everyone is loving these little buggers ...I still have more to go around if any body is still looking for one ...just contact me and we can work it out via paypal ...and thank you to all who purchased one .. Merry Christmas to everyone out there in smart land

Bob
Thanks Bob !!!

Got mine just before Christmas and my granddaughter is having such a great time with it that her mom and dad are out right now picking here up a 2008 "new to her" cabri :p

·
17,431 Posts
Anyone crazy enough to cut the roof off one of these and make a cabrio? :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
running low on red ones still have a supply of blue ...get them before they are gone ..contact me for detailes to get 1 or a few

·
17,431 Posts
Got mine yesterday, thanks bob!!! :cool:

The blue one is destined for garage queen duty. :)

·
17,431 Posts
It's an acrylic smart sculpture by BoConcept. I got it when I attended the smart Electric Drive Fun Test Drive event during the summer. :cool:

Just check their site, they're no longer running their campaign for smart. They were selling everything from that sculpture to smart pillows, sofas, and clocks!

Reactions: ALSRAC
381 - 400 of 407 Posts