Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Auto part Pipe Metal

I took the engine out and took photos while I waited for a replacement to arrive

clearly no enough photos

bottom left is a black plastic piece

it has two hoses coming in... I have those connected

it has an electrical connection

and a skinny tube piece... can someone please tell me what goes on the skinny tube next to the electronic connector

the part is the change over valve based on my research

I really appreciate it


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.