Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jimvw57 has reported a post.

Reason:
I thought Mrbadexample was leaving because he didn't like being moderated, but yet he is back stirring the pot..
Forum: smart fortwo Electric Drive
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: mrbadexample
Original Content:
how many coal plants have you worked at Mr Snowflake? in case you didn't know, every one of your precious vegetables NEEDS CO2 to GROW, LIVE and THRIVE. when you drive down a highway or freeway with walls to block noise, why do trees growing on the other side of the wall grow OVER the wall? They LOVE vehicle emissions! i live next to an 8 lane tollway, i can throw eggs into traffic from my balcony, the trees grow HUGE and hang over the wall that blocks noise. i've lived here 27 years, the healthiest trees in the complex are along the wall to the 8 lane tollway.

go to a REAL SCHOOL, and learn something real, and not "fantasy"...

·
Administrator
29,532 Posts
Yep, at it again. This thread was going to fall apart eventually and he's just speeding it up. My guess is we'll have to tank it pretty soon.

OK, I just read the rest of the posts and his replies - tanked the thread. I vote for a permanent ban this time.

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly I have top agree. he has used up all of his warnings and then some. Too bad, he has some good ideas at times.

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That should do it. I sent Blane a warning as he was getting sucked in by mrbadexample. been there...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts