Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
565 Posts
You might be on to something!

The first six digits of my res # are 530212, which under your theory would parse into 21:20:35. My confirmation email was received at 10:20pm (don't know the seconds) according to my PC clock, but I'm on Moutain Time, so perhaps 21:20:35 Pacific Time... Anyone know where Internet Brands is based?

I'd nominate you for a Nobel Prize, but I think they just gave the last one out. :D

· Registered
565 Posts
I placed my reservation on 7/17 and the last fours numbers are 1293. When should i expect my order for my smart?? Anyone have any ideas .
Well, at the time you reserved there were already around 20,000 folks in line ahead of you, which is around the number of cars Penske are saying they will deliver in 2008.

So bottom line answer, probably late in 2008. Still a lot of unknowns at this stage, so things may change...

· Registered
565 Posts
I'm with ya brother! Here in LV we have to deal with the notorious Desert Protection Package. Some sort of mystical clear undercoating to protect from snakes and scorpions or something. It generally adds a grand or more. :eek:

tm
Sounds like you need protection from those snakes, and not just the ones that slither around on their bellies! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.