Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I’ve had my 2008 Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet for a month now, and was trying to find some sort of little retractable privacy screen to stick in the back so I won’t get paranoid about leaving things in there while parked on NYC streets.

Any veterans have favorites they might suggest to a newbie?

I was trying to search old threads but most of the links to places I found in them no longer lead to anywhere.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Post #16 pictures of my cargo cover bought off ebay. There are 2 models one for the convertible and one for the coupe. Mine does not have the netting extending to the roof. Instead mine has 2 netted pockets behind each seat.
Try cargo cover on Amazon and Ebay
Best of luck with your search.
Link vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv below

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys! I guess if I find somewhere online that has free returns in case it doesn’t fit right/well, I should be covered. (Har har)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Post #16 pictures of my cargo cover bought off ebay. There are 2 models one for the convertible and one for the coupe. Mine does not have the netting extending to the roof. Instead mine has 2 netted pockets behind each seat.
Try cargo cover on Amazon and Ebay
Best of luck with your search.
Link vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv below
That is the type I have 3 years and its perfect no issues yet. If I am going to have items above the window line while parked overnight, I have a black beach towel.
But that is so rare. Although I personally will not tint my Smart's windows, Limo black tint on the rear hatch window would also do the trick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts