Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wish I could go, lots going on.. would like a meet sometime. Maybe Goddard Park ?
Sounds like a good idea. I should be open next Sunday, maybe that could work. Are their public charcoal grills in the picnic areas? I haven't been there, but if there are, perhaps maybe even an SCOA bbq picnic lunch or something. Otherwise just hang out for a while and maybe convoy to lunch somewhere.

Also, shameless plug, my band, The Copacetics are playing a gig on Saturday 6/8 at The Parlour in Providence at 9PM. You'll see my Smart parked outside.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey, a few recent sightings:
A co-worker of mine drives a blue and silver ED. I work in a large building with tons fo employees. Hard to know whos it is.

Another was a different blue and silver I saw at the shopping center on bald hill with Target, Harbor Freight etc.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
SCOA Cards?

Hey, a few recent sightings:
A co-worker of mine drives a blue and silver ED. I work in a large building with tons fo employees. Hard to know whos it is.

Another was a different blue and silver I saw at the shopping center on bald hill with Target, Harbor Freight etc.
perhaps a business card with a 'I own a Smart car too' on the back?

I am thinking of printing 'business cards' with S.C.O.A. information on it. They have ones where one can print on both sides. It would have my S.C.O.A. id on the back. :cool:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Another one. This time somebody who thinks yellow headlights are a good idea. - good luck passing inspection with those. Saw it on Rt2/Quaker Lane going past Majestic Honda.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts