Smart Car of America Forum banner

Richmond, VA now sells smart cars

6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  WMEEK_4_2 
#1 ·
McGeorge Mercedes-Benz of Richmond, VA now sells smart cars. :spots:Being 105 miles from either the "Beach" or "DC" smart sales & service centers, this is great for owners & future owners in the Heart of Virginia area. My 5 hour treks are over.
I stopped in yesterday and saw the ones on display at the entrance and the show room. Had a great meeting with Elisabeth Bost, smart car sales, which every owner and future owner must meet.
Met the service manager and found a lot of motivation. My smart "3 LUG" looks forward to be serviced by them.
The best exit is I-64 @ Parham Road.
:smartje.wt.zw: :smartje.bl.zw: :smartje.grs.zw: :smartje.zw.zw: :smartje.rd.zw: :smartje: :smartje.bl.zl:

#7 ·
"3 LUG" just had it's 20K medical checkup. I changed the cabin filter, air filter, oil & oil filter before arrival with no problem. I found the oil and oil filter at Walmart. I picked up the cabin and air filter and the oil drain plug seal from McGeorge. They changed the brake fluid and reset the "wrench" as prescribed for the 20K. They also did the annual inspection.
Great job!!! I think I will tell someone.
Ms. Elizabeth was out today. My eyes were sad.

#8 ·
Good deal, their 60K checkup is almost $200 cheaper than the Hampton Dealer.

Also, I saw earlier that you paid trash fee for your tires. Remember most or almost every county will have its own recycling program where you can bring a set of tires for FREE recycling. Tell them that next time and they will likely drop off the cost.

#9 ·
Update on the McGeorge Mercedes-Benz of Richmond, VA smart car sales and service center.
After a visits for tires, brakes, maintenance reset, and inspections, I think the Richmond area is blessed with a quality provider.
I would recommend them to all smart car owners.
Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.