Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
No responders from the OC Chapter? I would think there would be at least one who would be willing to make the trip up north.

Be part of the BIGGEST smart party yet, the 17th of August in San Francisco!

If you want to join us & haven't already signed-up, send the following info to [email protected]

Name:
Email:
SCOA Handle:
smart Model/Color (needed for arranging the cars):
License Plate# (again for staging & possibly for the city - use "pending" if you don't have one yet):
Your City/St:
Which of the days events are you planning on attending:
Lombard St Photo: Y/N
Caravan across SF to Ocean Beach: Y/N/Maybe
Meet&Greet: Y/N/Maybe
Brunch: Y/N/Maybe
# of People for Brunch:
Afternoon Drive: Y/N/Maybe
Comments/Questions:

·
Registered
284 Posts
We used to have long trips like this with motorcycle clubs. Like the Laughin Run every April. Few that go really ride all the way to Laughlin and that's a heck of a lot closer than S.F. They trailer their bikes most of the way and then ride in the last few miles refreshed and ready to party. What you need to get interest is get a car carrier that can hold a dozen Smarts and I can fly up and meet you guys.

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
buellwinkle - I drove down from Oregon for this meet. I would drive to Orange County for something similar if you guys would organize it!! We should try to get every chapter interested in planning a huge smart car meet with a photo shoot.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Number of Smarts depends on who's going. It will be televised so you have better than a photo shoot. A seperate meet can be arranged for after the parade. If it is a large crowd, I can scout a location.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We are going to the Lombard St. rally this weekend. We just found out about it and we got our smartie less than a month ago. Anyone else going from So Cal - we'll be headed out from Long Beach around noon or 1 pm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts