Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've put 70,000 miles on this car myself in 2.5 years. I had to post because out of all my cars that I've owned, this has been the most trouble free car for the amount of miles and time of ownership. The only major issue I've had was the shifter motor. I replaced that myself for around $300! I am very grateful for this website, it has been a wealth of information that really helps us owners save money and time. I just wish I could boast like this on my other vehicles! LOL:D

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
High mileage isn't something to fear. I just rolled over 158K on my smart yesterday, and outside of normal maintenance, mine has cost me about $80.

I'm like you, it's been the most trouble-free car I have ever owned. I plan on putting a lot more miles on it before handing it over to my son, then it will be in the family for a long time after that.:D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
"So, I've put 70,000 miles on this car myself in 2.5 years. I had to post because out of all my cars that I've owned, this has been the most trouble..."

the abbreviated text from a post, shown under recent discussions is always a crap shoot as to where it will truncate ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts