Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm new to the forum so I'm sorry if this has been asked before.
I just installed a cold air intake and new iridium spark plugs. After work was done it idles really rough, drove for 70 miles no change. Re installed the original plugs idled a little better. is there a way to reset to computer? Or am I missing something, just don't understand. All I read the plugs and CAI was to be great. Not impressed so far.

09 Brabus 27k

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Hello,
I'm new to the forum so I'm sorry if this has been asked before.
I just installed a cold air intake and new iridium spark plugs. After work was done it idles really rough, drove for 70 miles no change. Re installed the original plugs idled a little better. is there a way to reset to computer? Or am I missing something, just don't understand. All I read the plugs and CAI was to be great. Not impressed so far.

09 Brabus 27k

Don't believe everything you read on the Interweb...BUT are you enjoying the new noise your Smart makes now...?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't believe everything you read on the Interweb...BUT are you enjoying the new noise your Smart makes now...?
LOL..That will be another discution, LOL My wife isn't exactly thrilled with the "new" noise.
It's her car she drives everyday, I'm now wondering if I have a CAI I'm not going to use.

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,861 Posts
My wife isn't exactly thrilled with the "new" noise.

It's her car she drives everyday, I'm now wondering if I have a CAI I'm not going to use.
Depends on how well you sleep on the couch? :banghead:

And welcome to the asylum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts