Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I would love to get a Rudolf set for my Smart Fortwo, but am curious if anyone here has used them, and how did it work out? More particularly, the antlers that attach on the windows.
Thanks!

·
Registered
729 Posts
From the pictures I’ve seen people are attaching the antlers to the small quarter windows in the doors without problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to see some pictures. I haven't figured out how they would stay on since the window doesn't have the frame.

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,084 Posts
I thought that I had a better picture of Rudolph on a Smart. But I looked and looked on my laptop and could not find it. So I will include some of the Christmas themed Smarts. DCO

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have them. Mine clip right onto the window. They DO need to go onto the back part of the window that does not roll down. My husband decided to roll his window down just last night, after being told it would probably fly off, and it did. After 5 years, Chauncey will not be his traditional Holiday self. (I hope the photo helps. I know the antler clips can vary with manufacturer View attachment image_1543760112686.jpg ).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts