Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sent this today and WOW It is amazing that this guy has made his V-6 run on fumes. Look on Facebook and watch the video. It will probably be taken down very soon when the big oil companies see it. Makes sense to me.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I love to be fooled like this. It costs no money and it's fun.

When I was about 10-11 my dad took me to Chicago to see a magic show. Even though I knew even then it was impossible, I watched a boy climb up a rope and disappear in a puff of smoke right before my eyes. LOL

The trick was the famous "Indian Rope Trick" and the Magician was the great Blackstone. I believed in magic from then on. :) A2Jack.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
The trick was the famous "Indian Rope Trick" and the Magician was the great Blackstone. I believed in magic from then on. :) A2Jack.
Did you see Blackstone, Sr or Jr?

I never missed a Harry Blackstone, Jr show when he came to town. Loved the light bulb that "floated" above the audience! And I still believe in magic today . . .

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Did you see Blackstone, Sr or Jr?

I never missed a Harry Blackstone, Jr show when he came to town. Loved the light bulb that "floated" above the audience! And I still believe in magic today . . .
It was Sr and in a large formal theater downtown. I too remember floating objects out over the audience. I never got to see Jr except on TV and that's not the same. I understand he was as good as Sr.

I was in another world when at intermission I stood with my dad in the crowded lobby and saw a $10 bill at my feet. Big bucks back then. I thought it was all part of the show and just another trick. When we got out we looked at it again and it was real. LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts