Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help and advice needed. My smart car's sunroof is jammed and could not opened. My mechanic tried opening it but afraid to do so coz he is not well-verse with the car. Any D.I.Y steps available on how to remove the entire sunroof for the Smart fortwo model? :(

·
Banned
5,087 Posts
Help and advice needed. My smart car's sunroof is jammed and could not opened. My mechanic tried opening it but afraid to do so coz he is not well-verse with the car. Any D.I.Y steps available on how to remove the entire sunroof for the Smart fortwo model? :(
Do you mean sunROOF or sunSHADE?:confused:

If you mean sunSHADE, then check out the link. :)

If you mean sunROOF, then you're and your mechanic are an IDIOT! :rolleyes:

The smart DOESN'T HAVE A MOVABLE SUNROOF!!! :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there,
My car model would b the 450 , i guess. ( not the current model)
yes, it is an opening sunroof, not just the sunroof shade. I hav attached my car model as well.... Does anyone hav any DIY step to remove the sunroof? Thanks in advance ;)

Pix 1: Sample of my car model

Pix 2: Sunroof jammed, can not open at all. (Can anyone guide me how to remove entire sunroof so that our local mechanics r able to repair)

·
Super Moderator
11,311 Posts
Well theres your problem... the steering wheel is on the wrong side.... (just kidding) Nice looking car there!!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
does anyone know of anyone making the doughnut rims for a spare tire like the 450 has got
If you need to start a new discussion, please make a new discussion.

Asking about a spare tire in a Smart Roof thread will not get you any help.

In fact, resurrecting a completely unrelated discussion that's 5 years old is a good way to tick people off. :p

On that note, I'm out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts