Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Nice article, I intend to share with a skeptical co-worker.

Just one grumble, about the closing thought...
That said, only daredevils will regularly dance a Fortwo with the tractor trailer rigs on the turnpike.
Not sure what the author means by "dance with", but most people would take it to mean that anyone who drives a smart on the highway is taking a dare devil's risk. That is not jiving with the rest of the article. It's a variation of the "what if you get hit in a semi in that thang".

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice article, I intend to share with a skeptical co-worker.

Just one grumble, about the closing thought...

Not sure what the author means by "dance with", but most people would take it to mean that anyone who drives a smart on the highway is taking a dare devil's risk. That is not jiving with the rest of the article. It's a variation of the "what if you get hit in a semi in that thang".
I took the 'daredevil' part as someone who does something dangerous. As in the case of the Smart car, someone who is a recklessly driving the Fortwo. I can also see your definition of it too. :nerd:

·
Registered
271 Posts
For some reason I don't see a link to any articles here. I am also still upset that smart brings out a limited edition car (my sharp red) then a year later makes it a normal color option. Why did I spend 10K more than a pure or even 4K more than a loaded Brabus Cabrio... Just venting looking at the pic. Still LOVE my smart car but not so happy with smart.

ahh just found the link :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts