Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two dealers have told me their designated Smart Sales managers are in California this week for training. Can anyone confirm if this involves all currently designated dealers or is more of a one on one thing?

If this is a major meeting for all dealers might it indicate that more info could be coming next week as these people return?

Sure hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
My designated dealer (Checkered Flag Motors, Virginia Beach, VA) said that their smart sales staff would be going off for training, as well as their service personnel.

·
Registered
39 Posts
manager training

I know the Bergstrom Milwaukee smart general manager is in training, I believe the office staff said Grand Rapids, MI. His voicemail states out of the office 13-15th

·
Registered
280 Posts
Does anyone know when the training is over? Just found the dealer for here in Las Vegas but figure I'll wait until those "in the know" return from CA before driving clear across town to meet them. Thanks

tm

·
Registered
198 Posts
Any news upon the return from Training?

A few days ago, it was reported that all the Smart people had gone off for training until November 15th and perhaps there might be some more 'news' once they returned.

I'm wondering if anybody has heard/learned any more since that date has come and gone?

Like others, who rapidly see the end of the year approaching, we are curious as to when we can expect the next 'contact' about our new cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts