My 2013 451 is having an issue where
- The doors will not lock/unlock from the key. The lights do come on.
- When the key is put in the ignition and turned to position 1 the car starts. Turning all the way to position 2 doesn't change anything.
- Once started the car will not leave neutral. Drive and Reverse will show blank and eventually go to flashing N.
- Xentry is showing that Terminal 50 is always on. Whether the key is in the ignition and turned all the way over or not.
- I can change gears and open/close the clutch with Xentry.
- I've retaught the the keys and confirmed the immobilizer is disabled.
- The ignition switch and the wire leading into the SAM are working properly.
- Terminal 50 shows 1.6 volts when the key is in the off position and 12 to 13 when its on position 1.
- The clutch controller, trans motors, and the TCU are all working properly and the TCU is on the latest firmware. A reset, teach-in and reprogramming all work correctly, but, don't change the problem.