Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience with Sam Swope? I'm in southern Indiana, and have been assigned to them, even though I am closer to Indianapolis. I have requested to be switched, but so far it hasn't been approved.
I was notified by John at Sam Swope that my smart is on it's way, In transit, but no vin number is available, and no other information. They are very slow answering any e-mails, if they are that slow with any problems, I am worried. If anyone has had any dealings with them please reassure me that they are competent.

·
Registered
164 Posts
smart center Louisville has been spectacular. They sponsor events like a cookout and local park drive with a large turn out of very satisfied customers. More importantly, Shawn, the parts and service manager is excellent. They go way beyond their responsibility if someone has any smart service issue. Call the brand manager Will Swope, he would love to answer any questions you might have regarding your pending delivery. As for the doc fee, it is what it is, but they sure make up for it in customer satisfaction.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree the Smart center of Louisville is a great dealership. Always friendly, wants to make the customer happy. I'd go out of my way to get this dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts