Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to all from other regions that have not had Sarasotas dealer.

I have heard all the horror stories.

The guys down there took good care of us with even giving us a call a week later to check on us. We are completely satisfied with the folks at Wylde Jaguar/Smart. First rate across the board. Now when I dealt with BMW folks with my MINI they had a "we are better than you" attitude. The Jag in my humble opinion is "better" than a BMW, but that was completely NOT reflected in the way we were treated. We were given as much care and attention as someone buying a car worth 5 times our Smart.

I hope the Tampa area dealer is as good as Sarasota when it opens.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I also stopped by the Sarasota dealer after the Ferraris on St. Armands show and they had my VIN so the car is not far away. They even offered to bring it to Tampa to deliver it so I would not have to get a ride to Sarasota for delivery. Very good customer service. They said that they have delivered about 15 Tampa cars but I have not seen any of them. Maybe we can get a Tampa group together.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I second how great the Sarasota Smart Dealer Is. My Salesman Josh was very helpful with getting my car. They are the real deal. They just want to play by the Smart Book of rules. More dealers should take notes from them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How much dealer fee it charges?

I second how great the Sarasota Smart Dealer Is. My Salesman Josh was very helpful with getting my car. They are the real deal. They just want to play by the Smart Book of rules. More dealers should take notes from them.
How much dealer fee it charges?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Same here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I went in and got mine from there. Right now Josh is their ONLY sales person. I'll tell you what, they had 4 orphans looking for homes when I was there. I had no problems with them, everyone seemed happy to help. $495 was the dealer fee. If you're getting yours from Sarasota they'll take good care of you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Service department nice too. We had a gas cap replacement to deal with. Was a wee bit slow, but that is cause there is only one salesperson trying to clear out all the cars. Still they treated us like we were bringing in a car worth 5X what the SMART is worth.

·
Registered
624 Posts
That's my color combo!

as well as its a passion coupe, another 1 to 3 inches of snow here in Chicago so can still wait a bit but it's nice to see the press getting more stories out about our smarts

·
Registered
19 Posts
im sooooo glad to hear that everyone has had an a+ experience here at the smart center sarasota. i am the smart tech here, and hope i can live up to the standards set by josh and the rest of the smart team ( which im sure wont be a problem! ) if anybody has any questions or comments, please dont hesitate to contact me. and thanks again.

anthony
smart center sarasota

1 - 17 of 17 Posts