Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it’s early but it’s always a good time. For those who haven’t been before, Cars and Coffee is a free get together for custom cars as well as high performance cars. Our Smarts have been welcomed with open arms and we usually have a spot right up front. Ferrari’s, Corvettes and Lamborghini’s are the norm and DuPont’s museum is also open for tours. Directions to the site are as follows: Take Ulmerton Road to 34th street and head south on 34th. About 1000 feet down you’ll make a left on Tech Dr. Du Pont will be on your left. The show is held every 3rd Saturday of the month.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know it’s early but it’s always a good time. For those who haven’t been before, Cars and Coffee is a free get together for custom cars as well as high performance cars. Our Smarts have been welcomed with open arms and we usually have a spot right up front. Ferrari’s, Corvettes and Lamborghini’s are the norm and DuPont’s museum is also open for tours. Directions to the site are as follows: Take Ulmerton Road to 34th street and head south on 34th. About 1000 feet down you’ll make a left on Tech Dr. Du Pont will be on your left. The show is held every 3rd Saturday of the month.
Beat me to the punch. We hope to have another great showing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts