Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your friends from Smart Center Portland are partnering with the folks at The Wine Cellar for an Anniversary Party! Show up in a Smart Car and SCP will let you in for FREE! :)

See details below:

That's one Smart Anniversary Party!

Oh sure, some people will be going out of town for Memorial Day. But you're not one of them. Instead, you'll be at The Wine Cellar's Super Smart Anniversary Bash.

The Wine Cellar is super special friends with the awesome folks over at The Smart Center Portland. They will be doing a little "road rally" and showing up in those super cute little cars. I'm hoping they'll let us see how many folks we can get into a Smart Car. You know, our own little smart car. We might have to do it when they aren't looking. Wear camouflage! Oh, If you drive your own Smart Car, your first admission is free (thanks to the folks at Smart Center). :cool:

Date: Saturday, May 23rd / Time: 1-5 pm / Location: Inside and Outside of The Wine Cellar (we'll be tenting the parking lot again) / Cost: $5 cover gets you in the party. Your cover charge includes light appetizers and three wine tasting tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased in strips of 10 for $15 ($1.50 each). There will be over 20 wines to try as well as munchies and music.

Please note: ALL guests must be over age 21 for this party. You will not be admitted with kids tagging along.

RSVP is not necessary. However, prepay your admission ticket by May 15th and we'll enter you in a drawing for 20 tasting tickets to be used at the party! It will be most helpful if we know how many folks to expect.

Erin Marie
The Wine Cellar - Portland Wine Cellar - Portland, OR

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I would LOVE to come down for this event......if it were any other weekend. This is the weekend of the "Ski to Sea" Memorial Day festival & smartcar parade in Bellingham, WA! :( So........ since I've already signed up for the parade, save me a good "Cabernet Sauvignon" for my next trip to scPDX!! :)

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
So, scp - are we still on for this? It's so close to home, I'd have to have a really good excuse to miss it. :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes...We are On!

So, scp - are we still on for this? It's so close to home, I'd have to have a really good excuse to miss it. :p
Yes, the event is on! At last check about 2 weeks ago there were at least 10 smarties signed up. Should be loads of fun!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
smartie Roll Call!

Update on the Anniversary Party...

There are 60 people who have RSVP'd to the Wine Cellar Anniversary party.

20 of those folks are smarties!:D

A lot of people also show up without RSVPing so it sounds like it will be a great turnout...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts