Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure we need our own thread to track our sightings. Saturday I saw a blue & silver outside the Panera Bread across from Sports Authority in Hampton. Lil Blue was it you?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Evian, I saw your little wind up @ Bally's on VB Blvd yesterday. Went by & said hello from one wind up to another.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drove the Colonial Parkway today, saw a blue & silver smart between Yorktown and Williamsburg, are you the same one I saw at Panera Bread?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saw a yellow/silver smart yesterday, twice. Once at Aberdeen & Briarfield around 3:30ish and again at King St by Mercury around 4:00ish. I know it was the same one because of the backside tattoo on the rear skirt I saw at both sightings.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw a silver smart on E street and Aberdeen today, at a stop light I got out and gave him a business card for SCOA, hope he visits.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe I should have named this "didn't see a smart today", there'd be more entries. Anyway, my bride & I travelled to Ruckersville yesterday and didn't see any other smarts other than mine.:cry: We need more smarts in Virginia!

·
Registered
415 Posts
:HeyYou::HeyYou::HeyYou::HeyYou::HeyYou:I saw another white one @ Lake Worth and the Turnpike I honked at her and waved she probably thought I was nuts.(she might be right) I figured I would beat you to the punch.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have in my area around 6 Smarts, 1 Black Vert ,a red one with a business wrap on it,
I see a blue one on the pike most days and a yellow one sometimes when I am coming home from work.and oddly enough I keep seeing this white pure in my driveway everyday
its like it is stalking me, sometimes it even follows me to work,very strange.:clown:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Double header today, '08 red cab in Hampton, Mercury Blvd to Hampton Center Pkwy and a blue on Jefferson Ave. The cab driver waved, the blue wouldn't give the time of day,...old fart!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saw 2 blue smarts on the 13th, one down in Norfolk near the Art Museum and another parked near Mercury Blvd and Old Buckroe Rd

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tonight we went to eat at Golden Corral in Hampton, Military Appreciation Night. In the parking lot was a white/black smart, way to many people inside to find the owner though.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Two more smarts on Jefferson ave by Patrick Henry Mall, Yellow/black and dark silver (bronze?) and black.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saw a black/silver '08 cabrio at the Virginia Living Museum, the owner is a museum volunteer like I am. She's retired Army, I'm retired Navy. Hi Max!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Saw a blue smart with black tridion in Kill Devil Hills on Croatan highway around 7pm. I wasn't in mine at the time. I've yet to pass a smart while in my smart!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Saw a blue smart with black tridion in Kill Devil Hills on Croatan highway around 7pm. I wasn't in mine at the time. I've yet to pass a smart while in my smart!

·
Registered
90 Posts
The punch game

I personally think that smart should come up with something like the punch bug ad for volkswagen..you know when you see one you punch the person next to you and say what color it was.. people would then see that theres alot of us smarties out there :p

·
Registered
90 Posts
Smart sightings in Southwest Florida

:cool:Its amazing how many smarts i have seen this past week around southwest florida.. just in my parking lot at work i saw a red coupe and and orange/black and of course my silver coupe.. then on the way home saw a yellow and black and another silver coupe a Brabus in the movie theater parking lot and last one of the day, a white cabrio in the target parking lot.. humm.. funny considering our closest dealerships are 100 miles in either direction,, smart of sarasota on the west coast and smart of weston ( fort lauderdale ) to the east coast... hope we get a dealer around here soon.. :cool::)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts