Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
here's my spotted smartie list:

- yellow with black tridion, red interior; parking garage, downtown norfolk
- white with black tridion, going north on first colonial and crossing over va beach blvd
- red cabrio, nimmo rd walmart parking lot. had what looked like a euro license plate on the front that said SM ART (with the mercedes emblem between the m and a. i parked next to this one, took pics. will post later!)
- silver with black tridion, going towards general booth while on oceana ave. it beeped at me twice, i only barely saw it out of the corner of my eye while it passed, didn't even notice it.
- gray metallic, black tridion - newtown road, almost 3 weeks ago, turning left onto va beach blvd going toward military hwy.
- black with black tridion, mercedes emblem on back bumper. military hwy, 2 years ago :p
- red with black tridion, leaving parking lot of a.c. moore on va beach blvd near bally's (this was last week)
- black with silver tridion, with what looked like black decals on the tridion itself. it flew past the taco bell on military hwy near walmart, while i was eating :D

i know i've seen others but i can't quite remember them all. i'm going to be putting a hello kitty sticker on my gas door soon, and my husband had her tinted for my birthday, so if you see a red passion coupe rolling around with 35% tint all the way around and a hello kitty decal with a pink bandana on her face, on the gas door.. that's me :D

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Saw a blue & silver smart on Harpersville Rd at noon thirty today, license plate said PEPSTER, was that you pepinme? I was making a right turn onto Jefferson from Harpersville.

·
Registered
85 Posts
saw 2 smarts today! i actually crossed (parked) paths with one; a white/black/beige passion owned by a wonderful english gentleman by the name of Hunter. he had a custom plate that read SMARTIE - said he lived in norfolk, but would love to come out to smart meets if they were available. didn't know that tysinger had picked up smart for sales and service. virginia beach, hilltop area in the hilltop north shopping center.

the second was a black/black/couldn't see interior, driven by a younger looking woman with a kid in the passenger seat. i beeped the horn and waved, but she didn't see me. or didn't care. either way, it's nice to see other smarts every once in a while. virginia beach; turning left from first colonial onto the on ramp for 264W.

i've also seen a yellow/black smart running around the hilltop area in virginia beach - i've waved, blown my horn, etc.. not many people notice it =( but i guess i'd rather they pay attention to the road than my frantic attempt at getting their attention, haha.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Saw 2 smarts on Powerplant Pkwy, 1st one silver, 2nd one blue. I was in a company truck, hello Haights

·
Registered
154 Posts
Was in W'burg this weekend -- saw a silver, a white, & two blue (one of them twice; had a personalized front plate M___M). Unfortunately, I was in a rental vehicle, droppin' the kid off at school again, so I couldn't wave madly or do any smart-stalking. ;-) Definitely made me happy to see them out and about!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
spotted 4 other smarts in the last 2 days - 1 yesterday while i was at work, a white and black passion with the tag ECO FRND. is this anyone here?

the other three were today: an all black going west on 264 around 1:10pm, a black and silver passion with the tag DOTDY3 in the parking lot of q-masters and family dollar off of princess anne, and an all silver going south on first colonial. i blew my horn and honked, but he didn't notice.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Saw Tiny Benz today, we were both at a red light at the intersection of Jefferson & Harpersville. I was 2 lanes over from her, getting ready to make a left to her straight through.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Saw a red cabriolet at Tepanyaki Buffet tonight, left a card on the windshield, in fact I parked next to it when I went in to eat. Never saw the driver, it was still there when I left.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Saw a pink smart at the Bataan Death March ceremony yesterday, in fact I parked behind it. I tagged it on the windshield with one of my cards. Now if I can only get a reply....

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
It's spring, the leafs are supposed to be coming out. (I know! Bad, but I couldn't resist.)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts