Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I use a Foxwell NT644 Pro but most interested in (not yet bought) VXDiag multi tool from vxdiagshop.com

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use a Foxwell NT644 Pro but most interested in (not yet bought) VXDiag multi tool from vxdiagshop.com

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Can the Foxwell read and clear Air Bag codes on our Smarts?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've used a foxwell nt301 to reset the airbag light in my 451
I drove to my Uncle's Tire Store and they reset the light for me. Only problem with that is it's 20 miles each way and I use up half a day. I will look at the Foxwell NT301. Now that I have 2 Smart cars I think I need a scan tool. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a scangauge II mounted in my smart. I also have an icarsoft scanner that reads and clears codes on
M-B/sprinter/smart.My favorite use is one button push to clear yearly maint indicator. Take a look at icarsoft..........

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a scangauge II mounted in my smart. I also have an icarsoft scanner that reads and clears codes on
M-B/sprinter/smart.My favorite use is one button push to clear yearly maint indicator. Take a look at icarsoft..........
I also have a Scangauge 2 in my Smart but it can not access SRS or ABS. I will look at the icarsoft.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts