Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in purchasing the Scanguage II but would like to know if all of the advertised functions work on the SF2.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
MY Wild guess is Smart For 2. Am I right? Did I win anything?

I think most everything works. On lots of my other cars they never read the MAP Manifold Air Pressure and it does on the smart. I still with 4 things on my main screen. Air intake temp, water temp, instant MPG, RPMs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You win! Sorry I'm to lazy to type out whole words. Texting influences. Thanks for the info. I am most interested in water temp as I live in the desert and do travel in the mountains of So. Cal.

·
Registered
590 Posts
ohhhh...i get it!

yeah, from everything I have read, the scanguage II works perfectly with the smartmobile...it's "plug and play"...just plug it in to the port, and you are off and running...

·
Registered
590 Posts
i too am interested in coolant temperature, as well as instant MPG...that way i can see which of my driving habits burn up the most fuel...probably my habit of driving around the mojave desert with the AC blowing full blast is cutting into the MPGs a bit...but, i am impresssed by how cool and comfortable it is in the smart cabin...

·
Senior Smartie
1,263 Posts
long name guy....

i too am interested in coolant temperature, as well as instant MPG...that way i can see which of my driving habits burn up the most fuel...probably my habit of driving around the mojave desert with the AC blowing full blast is cutting into the MPGs a bit...but, i am impresssed by how cool and comfortable it is in the smart cabin...
Put a reflective medium in between your shade and the polycarbonate roof and you will find that you don't have to blast your AC, the cabin will cool better and your gas mileage won't suffer as much. I've found that just turning down the blower speed from the mid position to the next to lowest position lowers the idle speed around 150 rpms...that can add up in city driving all by itself....:eek:
Lots of discussion on this herein...search for *reflective foil* or *Hot Vegas Nites* I think was the thread title.....

·
Registered
698 Posts
A friend ordered one a couple of weeks ago and just got it. They've had so much publicity lately they're really getting backed up. I think their website now warns of a backorder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts