Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since it appears the main member map is full (500 markers) we now have a separate map for the Ohio folks who want to use it. If you already have a marker on the main map you can either leave it there or add a second one to the Ohio map. Enjoy! :)

Map link

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ohio map

JWight,
How do I add a marker to this Ohio map. I was able to add one to the USA map, but couldn't figure it out here. Thanks, Russ

·
Super Moderator
28,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should be able to click on the location where you want to place the marker and it opens a window for you to add your info and the icon you want. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm not able to add a marker either. If I click on my house, it only zooms in. Right clicking does nothing. I'm not seeing anything on the sidebars that give an option to add a marker. Do we need to sign in or give a password to use this map??

·
Super Moderator
28,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not able to add a marker either. If I click on my house, it only zooms in. Right clicking does nothing. I'm not seeing anything on the sidebars that give an option to add a marker. Do we need to sign in or give a password to use this map??
For now, PM me with the info you want on the marker and where you want it placed. I'll try and figure out why it won't let you add markers and get it fixed. :)

·
Super Moderator
28,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Great! Very confusing (for me) option to let people place markers - I had the wrong box checked. :)

Have added icon selection now so you can pick your own.

NOTE: there's a one hour grace period to fix any marker problems; after that PM me for any changes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do I delete my marker from the map? I need to place my marker in a different Ohio city than what my marker is now in.

·
Registered
72 Posts
New Member in Cincinnati

Hi my wife is the owner .... Joyce. She saw the Smart several years ago in Paris, France and said "That's my next car". She has been in love with the Smart ever since. Love at 1st sight. Bought it at the AutoMall on I71. Yellow Chrome Edition Pure - 2010

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.