Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the all new West Coast Regional Forum.

The regional forums are only in the developmental stage and we are very excited about the future of the regional forums. If you don't see your region yet, just hold tight till we get everything finished up.

Thanks,
SMART

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Smart Cars for Denver, CO

I just spoke with the Kuni Lexus dealership in Lakewood, CO, and after a little run around I Spoke with Smart Denver. They acted like no one knew that the dealership on South Broadway would be carrying the Smart Car. Acording to the link the Smart dealership here was going to open next month. After talking to Smart Denver i was informed that the dealership would not be opening until Mid February. She did say that when they openned the cars would be in place, but she also stated the open date could move up a week or two.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I just spoke with the Kuni Lexus dealership in Lakewood, CO, and after a little run around I Spoke with Smart Denver. They acted like no one knew that the dealership on South Broadway would be carrying the Smart Car. Acording to the link the Smart dealership here was going to open next month. After talking to Smart Denver i was informed that the dealership would not be opening until Mid February. She did say that when they openned the cars would be in place, but she also stated the open date could move up a week or two.
I was in Denver last week for some classes, and thought I'd take a cruise down Broadway to see if I could spot the new smart center. Couldn't find anything! If I'm reading you right, they're planning to incorporate the center into the existing Kuni Lexus dealership on S Broadway? I'm surprised, because PAG had originally said that only Mercedes dealerships would be allowed to house a smart center withing their existing showroom.

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
Does AZ fall into the west coast region? They really needed a Southwest Region (AZ, TX, NM, UT)
We need a Mid-Atlantic Region as well. Maryland, Delaware New Jersey Pennsylvania, West Virginia and DC don't exactly fit in either the South or the North-East (Coast). That's for New York and New England.

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
We need a Mid-Atlantic Region as well. Maryland, Delaware New Jersey Pennsylvania, West Virginia and DC don't exactly fit in either the South or the North-East (Coast). That's for New York and New England.
Eastern VA (the Blue Ridge to Chesapeake Bay and the VA Eastern and Western Shores) are definitely Mid-Atlantic too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was in Denver last week for some classes, and thought I'd take a cruise down Broadway to see if I could spot the new smart center. Couldn't find anything! If I'm reading you right, they're planning to incorporate the center into the existing Kuni Lexus dealership on S Broadway? I'm surprised, because PAG had originally said that only Mercedes dealerships would be allowed to house a smart center withing their existing showroom.
2855 S. Broadway
Englwood, CO 80113
2 miles South of I-25 on Broadway

A stand-alone smart center designed to meet the needs of our Colorado enthusiasts!

·
Registered
970 Posts
So do we just start a thread for our area or is there a formal process?

Was thinking a Northern CA belongs in there among all the SoCal threads :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.