Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it 3/13/07, it has 1,100 miles on it. I have the chance to get another car that I have been looking at for a while and cant keep the smart (I have 2 other cars already)

I paid $16,511 out the door
It is:
2008 Passion Coupe
Blue Metallic
Alarm
Cock-pit clock & Rev counter
Fog Lamps
Tridion Silver Metallic
Cargo Cover
Floor Mats
Lo-jack

I have installed aftermarket system that can either stay in car or be put back to stock, (price can be adjusted to leave stereo system in) pics can be seen here:
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4505

best part....wait for it...

Im asking $15,000 for it. Im not trying to make money off the deal like most people on here trying to buy them and flip them...It will be slightly higher with stereo system.

Title in Hand, pick-up only. located at zip 44120 (Shaker Heights, OH)

PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Cory

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful deal to someone Cory! I am sure it will sell fast. Thanks for offering an honest deal on such a beautiful smart!
:woohoo

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see all the people that but the car for 15-16 and try to sell it for 21-22, Im just not that type of person. I know I got a decent deal and I didnt have to wait on a list to get it, so im just trying to pass that along to someone else.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cory, you are such a nice guy man!! Hats off to you for not trying to make a quick buck like some of the other guys out there. I wonder how much shipping would cost from your place to Ca.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just sold about 10 minutes to local buyer, already have deposit, sorry to everyone else who contacted me.

·
Super Moderator
28,302 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful deal to someone Cory! I am sure it will sell fast. Thanks for offering an honest deal on such a beautiful smart!
:woohoo
My thoughts exactly; very fair price and some extra options that I'd wanted anyway, so we put some bucks down on the car today and will pick it up late next week. Cory made an offer we couldn't refuse. :cool:

·
Registered
225 Posts
My thoughts exactly; very fair price and some extra options that I'd wanted anyway, so we put some bucks down on the car today and will pick it up late next week. Cory made an offer we couldn't refuse. :cool:
Glad to see you are getting one. I thought maybe yours would have been in by now

·
Super Moderator
28,302 Posts
Karma?

Glad to see you are getting one. I thought maybe yours would have been in by now
Yeah, here's how things work - we were told the replacement car is on the boat, scheduled to arrive in late May :woohoo

Then Cory puts his up for sale and it's too good to pass up :spots:

So there will be a blue/silver orphan in Columbus late next month :toot:

·
Super Moderator
28,302 Posts
That's the plan! :D Need to sort it out and let it relearn from all the bad habits it picked up from Cory (just kidding :)) Since he's a Lotus driver at heart hopefully the smart will think it's really an Esprit and we'll have a great time trying to decide whether to drive the Mini, the Vette or the smart. :D

PS - need to get serious about a SW Ohio gathering the middle of May and I could use some help installing the DTH muffler when it arrives. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, here's how things work - we were told the replacement car is on the boat, scheduled to arrive in late May :woohoo

Then Cory puts his up for sale and it's too good to pass up :spots:

So there will be a blue/silver orphan in Columbus late next month :toot:
I didnt know anything about a replacement. The last time I talked to Kevin your car was due late april. I am looking for a second one so I will call Kevin and see if I can snag yours.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts