Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next scheduled event for the smart car club of Idaho will be on September 12, 2009. We will have two events for the day, so hopefully you can attend one or both of them if you are in the area.

First, we will enter as many smart cars as we can into the Mountain Home Air Force Appreciation Day parade. The theme this year is "Honoring Veterans of All Ages and Eras". The parade starts at 10:30am, but we will need to stage for the parade much earlier. We can caravan together from Boise leaving at about 8:00am. If you would like to participate, please E-mail me back as soon as you can so that I have a count of cars for our entry. If smart cars from Eastern Idaho or Twin Falls area can make it and meet us in Mountain Home, please let me know as well. The Boise group can meet by the McDonald's at Gowen Road (Highway 21) and Federal Way, leaving at 8:00am for Mountain Home. Please bring patriotic decorations for your smart car to attach in the staging area in Mountain Home.

Our second event of the day will be our second-annual Cruise-In at the Sonic Drive-In on Orchard Street near Emerald in Boise. This will run from 4pm to 6pm, giving the Mountain Home attendees plenty of time to see the events there before cruising up to Boise. If you can only drop in for a few minutes for the Cruise-In, please do! We would love to fill the parking lot with smart cars! Last year we had 15 smart cars attend, I am sure we can outdo that this year!

Hope to see you all there! Contact me if you have any questions

Tom

1 - 1 of 1 Posts