Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
strider...very curious your link looks exactly like the one above... but yours works and the other goes to page not found...any way thanks...

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Can anyone verify what manuals/booklets come with a 2013? I'm not sure if anything was accidentally misplaced in our little package. The manual refers to a Quick Guide but I don't have one and it is not on the "online Owner's Manuals link". Thanks in advance for checking!

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Can anyone verify what manuals/booklets come with a 2013? I'm not sure if anything was accidentally misplaced in our little package. The manual refers to a Quick Guide but I don't have one and it is not on the "online Owner's Manuals link". Thanks in advance for checking!
Here are the online manuals:
2013 smart car. Online Service and Owner?s Manual. smart Owners.

Add: it looks like the last year the Quick Guide was available for is 2011:
http://owners.smartusa.com/userfiles/file/2011 Quick guide.pdf

For everyone's information, all manuals are available online at left, under Site Navigation. :wink:

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Here are the online manuals:
2013 smart car. Online Service and Owner?s Manual. smart Owners.

For everyone's information, all manuals are available online at left, under Site Navigation. :wink:
Thank you for the fast response! I did check there. I'm afraid the list there doesn't seem to be complete and I am just curious if I misplaced something

What I have now is:
Operator's Manual.
Service and Warranty Information 2013
>> smart highline radio. Supplement
>> Maintenance Booklet.
Roadside Assistance Program
Continental Adjustment Policy

(I just started reading through the Operator's Manual and there is mention of a Quick Guide. I looked at the online Owner's Manuals for both 2013 and 2012 and Quick Guide is not listed there. It is listed for 2011. Maybe it was discontinued?)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts