Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale 1 set of 4 15 X 7 sport edition wheels with Yokohama S. Drive 195/50R15 tires. I had these on my '13 For Two that was my winter car. I only used these tire and wheels in the summer and have less than 3000 miles on them. They are silver and black in color, but were Plastidipped black shortly after I got them. I am sure the wheels look like new if you take the Plastidip off. I am located in southern Vermont but travel to the Saratoga NY area on weekends. I paid over $800 for them, I am looking for $375. These wheels and tires will greatly increase the handling of your smart as well as the looks Please call 802 375-4769 with questions or if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Woah. Have you seen my thread that I started like 3 years ago, looking for these???

Don't suppose you have the colored inserts?

Are you willing to ship?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I knew that would spark your intrest ..☺
I must confess that was pretty darn impolite of me as you saw them first! I am sorry.

Did you want them???

I'm afraid they are being shipped to me as I type...

Let me know. Seems like when I spoke with the seller he didn't get any call from you though....

Thank you for the heads up if that was your purpose! ???

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,782 Posts
Heck, I'm on the "right" (but left) Coast and this hot price had me thinking "Road Trip" . . . :burnout:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Heck, I'm on the "right" (but left) Coast and this hot price had me thinking "Road Trip" . . . :burnout:
Sorry, got here before you. Guy sent shipping info before I even paid. (I just said okay, and was waiting on PayPal info/invoice). Stand up seller for sure...

Or in other words, if you take this from me and considering their scarcity and all, I'll probably be waiting another 10 years from now for another chance!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Going to make some room in the garage today. Should be arriving tomorrow. I just realized the original post was on my son's 11th birthday. What a lucky day, (and no wonder I didn't see them that day!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.