Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the ins and out settings on Go Pedal from Madness. I installed over the weekend on my 451 and notice improvements, but wondering what other people settings are.

Instructions on website talk about ECO, Sport, and SPort plus mode, but not sure what Curve +3 or Curve -3 and in between does??

Wanting the least amount of lag along with having quick response and pickup throughout.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Imagine it like this... You have 21 different settings, and they all progressively change your pedal lag time.

1. Eco -3
2. Eco -2
3. Eco -1
4. Eco
5. Eco +1
6. Eco +2
7. Eco +3
8. Sport -3
9. Sport -2
10. Sport -1
11. Sport
12. Sport +1
13. Sport +2
14. Sport +3
15. Sport Plus -3
16. Sport Plus -2
17. Sport Plus -1
18. Sport Plus
19. Sport Plus +1
20. Sport Plus +2
21. Sport Plus +3 (What I've been driving around everywhere with)

#1 on the list gives the closest feeling to driving the car stock. #21 gives the closest feeling to driving a race car. And then #2- #20 fill the space inbetween. I believe that this is all correct. I just got my GoPedal last Thursday, so I've been playing with it too, but the above information is what I was able to infer after all the research I did on the part. If not, maybe somebody from MADNESS can chime in or another forum member.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been driving around with it on sport +3 just didnt really know what the benifits of sport +1 or sport +2 or for that matter sport -2 or -3. Seems like a lot of in betweens.

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Anyone know the ins and out settings on Go Pedal from Madness. I installed over the weekend on my 451 and notice improvements, but wondering what other people settings are.

Instructions on website talk about ECO, Sport, and SPort plus mode, but not sure what Curve +3 or Curve -3 and in between does??

Wanting the least amount of lag along with having quick response and pickup throughout.
You can reference more information here at our site:
Home - MADNESS GoPedal -

Think of the Curve button as a volume button; the more green buttons you select, the more you are turning up the response, the more red you have, the less response.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call us.
562-981-6800 or 888-993-7552 (US Only)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts