Smart Car of America Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ok awesome ! Thank you guys ! I’ve found a few local Mercedes shops near me and will go to them for the next service and have them check if anything needs to be replaced .

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Ok awesome ! Thank you guys ! I’ve found a few local Mercedes shops near me and will go to them for the next service and have them check if anything needs to be replaced .
I'm not sure what you mean by "check if anything needs to be replaced". If the car is running fine, then nothing - especially at just 3 years of age and only 10k miles) needs to be replaced except for changing the oil and oil filter. You can find out specifically what needs to be done in the maintenance schedule which should have come with the owner's manual. Or you can find it on the internet. There is especially no reason to ask a dealer if they can find something wrong to replace under warranty - do that at any auto repair shop and you are begging to be parted with your money. If the car and all its accessories are working fine, then there is nothing to replace.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I understand . I am used to getting an oil change and they tell you hey you need new spark plugs , your right tire is going bad etc .but you’re right I guess I am just a bit paranoid since I haven’t owned a car like this before

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.