Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we get together for events as a group already does anyone want to form a Hampton Roads area club or chapter? The SCOA will help us get started if we want to organize. I've got a partial list of local owners and wouldn't mind trying to get the ball rolling. Please PM me if interested. My aim is for Hampton Roads area including NC and as far west as we need to go. No owner will be turned down because of geography.
:spots:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Since we get together for events as a group already does anyone want to form a Hampton Roads area club or chapter? The SCOA will help us get started if we want to organize. I've got a partial list of local owners and wouldn't mind trying to get the ball rolling. Please PM me if interested. My aim is for Hampton Roads area including NC and as far west as we need to go. No owner will be turned down because of geography.
:spots:
I think it is a good idea.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been thinking of names for our group, maybe I'm too picky.
"Hampton Roads Chapter" doesn't include Williamsburg or NE NC in the title
"Southeastern Va Chapter" doesn't include NE NC (but then again I haven't heard of any North Carolinians in the Mid-Atlantic Region either)
"Herding Cats Chapter" cause that's what it's like getting everybody together:rofl:
Anybody got anything else?

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Go for it. It would be another resource to get a few smarties together as their time permits. It is easier to find a posting in your defined area. SCOA is a great resource for this. The $15.00 membership fee is well worth the support you get.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm already a dues paying member, I tried to form a chapter but it showed up under social groups, what went wrong?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We now have a local chapter, Southeast Virginia & Northeast North Carolina Chapter (SE/VA & NE/NC) to work with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts