Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 2 of 27 Posts

· Administrator
30,139 Posts
If they admit it's their fault they have no grounds not to make it right. You can file a complaint with the local BBB and then take them to small claims court if they still refuse to correct their mistake. Let smart USA know what is taking place also. :)

PS - thanks for the website update.
1 - 2 of 27 Posts