Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a silver/blue forfour in Dallas this morning on Central taking the off ramp onto I635. I had to do a double take since that was the very first one I saw. I wonder this person is a member here?

·
Registered
673 Posts
If you ever see this car again, please follow them and ask them how they brought it into the USA. Please? :)

I've been trying (not very hard) to bring a forfour in from either Australia or Europe.

·
17,372 Posts
Go to Mexico, no need for round teh world snail mail. But you'd have to find the smart roadster sized loophole to get it here.

·
Registered
673 Posts
A cell phone picture of it would have been great, but to see a fourfour in the US is a rare sight.
I do believe you win the trophy for understatement of the year. As far as I know, that is the only forfour sighting I have heard of in the 4 years i've been following smart cars.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Saw a SMart for four in San Antonio last week. It was south bound on I35. Sorry about notgetting a photo. I had to do a double take, last one I saw was in Germany.

·
17,372 Posts
Maybe the same one bumblebee saw?

Oh darn, that other guy got a pic of the MHD in CA. :)

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Forfour Memphis

I do believe you win the trophy for understatement of the year. As far as I know, that is the only forfour sighting I have heard of in the 4 years i've been following smart cars.
I had a customer tell me of a forfour sighting in Memphis, TN the other day. They said it had an unusual license plate so it must have been from Mexico. They were adamant about it being a four door four seater smart.
Sorry I didn't get to see it.
I still want to see, drive, own a roadster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts