Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it might be a useful social tool to start a thread where we can report sightings of other smart cars around Minnesota as we see them and then we can learn the whereabouts of the other members.

I was passing through Glenwood, MN this morning on a business trip and I spotted a silver smart parked in front of the NAPA store at around 9am. I was carpooling in a van out to the meeting so I could not stop to meet and greet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Spotted a Red and Black Cabrio in uptown today on Hennepin Ave. Unfourtianly it was riding on the back of a Bobby & Steve's tow truck. I hope it was nothing serious given the current dealership situation.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Spotted a Red and Black Cabrio in uptown today on Hennepin Ave. Unfourtianly it was riding on the back of a Bobby & Steve's tow truck. I hope it was nothing serious given the current dealership situation.

Probably on its way to Madison. That's how mine was brought there for the 2.03 Update.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey, Jim,

Living in Hudson, I've seen a blue/black smart around town here along with a yellow one. Mine is gray/black. Also, I have two adopted adult children and congratulate your wife on the occasion!!:)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, Jim,

Living in Hudson, I've seen a blue/black smart around town here along with a yellow one. Mine is gray/black. Also, I have two adopted adult children and congratulate your wife on the occasion!!:)
Steve,
My wife's newly found relatives are from Menomenie. We saw a blue/black smart in Hudson in addition to the nephew's car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw an old Fiat 500 on Grand Avenue in St. Paul this afternoon. I think it looked smaller than a smart 4-2. I have seen two new Fiats and I think they are larger than a smart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts