Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into a fellow smart car driver the other day and he was telling me about a skyline drive coming up however we didn’t exchange info. I was wondering if anyone here knows about that!

·
Registered
2009 451 Rally Red, Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5W-40, Wix XP 51356, 185/55R15 tires, 44 psl
1,038 Posts
The Skyline Drive Smart get together is planned for October 17th, 2020, I believe.

A get together at Shorty's Diner, then a ferry boat ride to College Run farms, for the "You Pick" Pumpkin Patch, is planned for October 24th...

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I ran into a fellow smart car driver the other day and he was telling me about a skyline drive coming up however we didn’t exchange info. I was wondering if anyone here knows about that!

Oct 20, there's a post in SCOA about it, also a Facebook page. If you're going please post there whether you're going and from which end you'll start from. I'm from s/e Va but will do front royal if there's interest. I've done this run often. ArthurRW

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
R U going on the Skyline Drive event next weekend? If so, R U starting from the south or north? I am starting from the south. Weather: Sunny, 38 low, 56 High temps for Waynesboro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts