Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have several Smart Fortwo 450's that I'm trying to sell. These are from the initial testing that was performed in the US as the cars were being test marketed. There are over a dozen available and I'm happy to provide photo's of what is available. Most of the panels are gone, just a few here and there. However, there are tons of useable parts including motor's, transmissions, suspension, interiors, wheels and seats. Please contact me at (949) 683-0031 if you have a need or know of someone that might be interested.

Best Regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

These are G&K Models that were never completed. Most have less than 500 miles and are fairly complete.

·
Registered
83 Posts
450 parts cars

Hello,
I have several Smart Fortwo 450's that I'm trying to sell. These are from the initial testing that was performed in the US as the cars were being test marketed. There are over a dozen available and I'm happy to provide photo's of what is available. Most of the panels are gone, just a few here and there. However, there are tons of useable parts including motor's, transmissions, suspension, interiors, wheels and seats. Please contact me at (949) 683-0031 if you have a need or know of someone that might be interested.

Best Regards
Does Any one know Jerry Moushey, Ocean Services ,Laguna Beach Calif? I called about this ad a few days after he posted it, he sent pictures, and I bought all of the parts cars,(10) i sent the money on the 25 june, i found out later when jerry wouldn't answer his phone to get the exact address for shipping, that he does not own these cars,, i called George at G&K , George said G&K never sold any parts cars to him and no parts cars are there, the last reply by e mail on July 11 Jerry said that he would return the money ! No money yet! What should I do?Thanks Leonard

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Does Any one know Jerry Moushey, Ocean Services ,Laguna Beach Calif? I called about this ad a few days after he posted it, he sent pictures, and I bought all of the parts cars,(10) i sent the money on the 25 june, i found out later when jerry wouldn't answer his phone to get the exact address for shipping, that he does not own these cars,, i called George at G&K , George said G&K never sold any parts cars to him and no parts cars are there, the last reply by e mail on July 11 Jerry said that he would return the money ! No money yet! What should I do?Thanks Leonard
I called and talked to him right after the add came out. I asked to meet him and see the cars. He said they weren't at his place but somewhere esle and would send me pictures. Never got pictures. Do you have the [email protected] email? He gave me more than one. I never tried after that, was suspicious. This the only email I have left because it was on a text. Hope this help and you get your money back.

I just remembered he said the body panels were mostly gone, Smart Madness had bought a bunch, maybe they know how to get a hold of him.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just remembered he said the body panels were mostly gone, Smart Madness had bought a bunch, maybe they know how to get a hold of him.[/QUOTE]

That is his address, i saw 10 to 15 pictures, a lot of parts inside the car, including fenders and panels, looked like all had engines some no mufflers, only one no wheels! Jerry is a movie director also! I think he was trying to broker the cars!

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
I would notify him that you are contacting the FBI (this is interstate theft if he neither delivers the cars or returns the money). Unless I got the money immediately, I would then contact the proper authorities and get that process started...

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would notify him that you are contacting the FBI (this is interstate theft if he neither delivers the cars or returns the money). Unless I got the money immediately, I would then contact the proper authorities and get that process started...
Jerry won't answer e mails or phone since july 11, i sent $11,400 by bank wire on25th june

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
He may not be answering, but I'd send him one letting him know the FBI would be notified since it is theft across state lines. If I didn't have my money within 24 hours, I'd call the FBI and get the process started. It's a felony for sure, so he either coughs up the money or does hard time.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Be that it may, yet he has your money and can't get a hold of him. I spoke with him a couple of times on the phone I didn't get a good impression. He didn't answer any question directly.

After thinking about it for the afternoon, why would a successful movie director want to sell old, junked smart cars? There are a lot of movie people out of work or on the down and outs. How do we know he is who he says he is? When I wanted to meet him he seemed concerned about that and changed the situation so it would be impractical (they aren't here, somewhere else....) I am only 70 miles from where he said he was. It still sounds suspicious.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hmmm, for some odd reason Jerry's name comes up on a web site named Scambook when searched with Yahoo.
that may have been me , i looked up scams, and found scambook and filled out the blanks and when it ask for payment i clicked off, and looks like it put part of it on !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts