Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a smart 450 pure that is being turned into parts.
The poor old girl is in rough shape but is going to contribute to the continued life of her fellow smarts.
All the glass is intact(although the windshield is what you would expect from a 10 year old car) Rear glass has lettering on it.
2 front winter tires in good shape.
1 brand new all season tire on steel rim. (rear)
4 summer tires on steel rims.
3 winter tires in fair condition on steel rims.
Doors, rear lower panel, rear door panel and front right fender panels are all available( in red). Door panels have lettering on them.
Entire interior is available.
lights and lighting assemblies.
Assorted engine parts are available. However, engine itself is gasping its last.

Make me an offer.
If you are not sure if I have a part available just ask.
If you want to email me directly, instead of posting here, [email protected]

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
How much for the inset door panels that are curved inward behind the door pull? L shaped that go down below the pocket (see picture.) Do you have hard pockets or soft on the doors? How much for shipping?

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,528 Posts
Moved to the Marketplace; like your other thread, these items need to have prices attached per the Marketplace rules. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. I understand pricing is a part of the marketplace rules, but this is an entire car being parted out.
There are potentially hundreds of parts available.
I can't even guess what people will or will not be interested in, and for the most part, can't be bothered to dissect the car into its individual pieces without knowing if its something someone will want.

If the admins need to delete this thread for not posting individual prices, then go ahead.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much for the inset door panels that are curved inward behind the door pull? L shaped that go down below the pocket (see picture.) Do you have hard pockets or soft on the doors? How much for shipping?
hang tight. I have someone who may be interested in taking the whole car.
I'll update you on Sunday or Monday.
I have the hard pockets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts