Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs is a labeled 2015 smart for two(451). Included is a Speed force racing stage two turbo kit installed.... 28k miles before hand and 30K with the kit installed afterwards.

I will get strait to the point. I don't have time to tune the piggy back ECU... It WILL foul plugs depending how you drive within 2K miles. Runs super rich. Love the play toy to death, but it just doesn't fit with my situation right now. I don't have the time to mess with it. (I will be installing stock plugs here soon). Included will be bone stock steelies along with a set of non steelies. (Shown in the pictures).

I will upload more pictures that are recent tomorrow. I will post what I have for now.

Asking price is 5K East coast. 1.3 hours from DC.

Water to air intercooler is installed. Pictures shown are before then. I will need to add more recent pictures. As for the aftermarket wheels, they are included in the price. Eagle something...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got into a accident with my smarty so I'm tempted. Still gotta get a diagnosis for her. Though I am curious, what's the max speed you've clocked?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got into a accident with my smarty so I'm tempted. Still gotta get a diagnosis for her. Though I am curious, what's the max speed you've clocked?
The max speed it will go lol. Turbo doesn't make it faster, just quicker to top speed. Limit on these cars are 90.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts