Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hola bro!!, pues si varias jeje, le puse sus rines brabus, todo el interior se lo forre en piel y alc谩ntara, le puse escape SOLO Performance, el aler贸n, las calaveras ahumados y detallitos en interior de cubiertas en tipo fibra de carbono y creo ya.
Muchas gracias!!

10Year+ Supporting Member
Car looks great! I love the red leather that we never got in the US, just red cloth. Very tasteful mods that show a lot of forethought.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Cruise control and paddle shifters.....another non US set up. We got short changed!
Yes also I saw your Smarts Passion are some different of the ones we have in Mexico, I purchased the SOLO PERFORMANCE exhaust and it wasn't plug n play, I had to modificated to install it.

Registered
This is off-topic. Is it easy to have Smarts repaired in Mexico? I have a 2008 Passion that I will not be bringing to Mexico. I am planning on moving within a year. I hope to find a replacement for my car when I move. I am looking to move to Orizaba, Vera Cruz.Thanks, and I love what you did to yours.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Yes you can find here Smarts Passion or Brabus, not very cheap but yes some are in the Market and yes here are Mercedes Benz and also good shops that could fix any Smart

1 - 17 of 17 Posts