Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the parts stash. All prices include shipping in continental US of A except where noted. No point getting all itchy about shipping charges.

LOWERED PRICE-Sila side exit muffler. Used 1 week. This has the oval Magnaflow muffler. $300.00 shipped. I will include two new muffler hangers and a new gasket. This is a 5-alarm screaming deal. Be the first on your block. Packing and shipping will be over $100 so I am not going to give it away. Before I give it away I will cut the pipes off, split the muffler down the middle and make a hibachi and a big ashtray.

Metra wiring adapter that connects a aftermarket radio to the smart harness. Plugs in, no cutting the car harness. Somebody can use this. Send me $5 for shipping.

I also have a smart Brabus center exit muffler with a broken flex pipe. Free for local pick-up or it goes in the scrap pile.

SOLD-Mobil 1 0w-40 Euro spec M-B approved oil. Approximately 11 quarts which is 3 oil changes. I will include 7 oil filters, 3 drain plug washers, air filter and cabin air filter for all your maintenance needs. $40.00. SOLD

SOLD-Ceramic front brake pads. I have two sets. $20 each. SOLD

SOLD-Forge Motorsports silicone air intake hose. This eliminates the air intake resonator. $65.00. SOLD

SOLD-Lower engine mount (dog bone). Don't know how old or where I got it. $30.00. SOLD

SOLD-New in the box heater blower motor. Behr service part that had a small break on the motor cooling tube that has been glued. These sell for $180 to $220 on ebay. $140.00. SOLD

SOLD-Clutch actuator. Used and worked perfectly when removed. These go for $300 to $450 on ebay. $250.00. SOLD

SOLD-Solo side exit muffler. Used approximately 2 years I was told. $150.00. SOLD

Payment by Paypal. Send PM if interested in any or all items.

Attachments

·
Registered
896 Posts
Darn, you're two weeks late listing . Forge Motorsports silicone air intake hose]. This eliminates the air intake resonator. $65.00

I just bought one from smartmadness. With the right tools, I was able to remove the intake resonator in one piece.
Oh is it nice not having that huge intake resonator in the way. I installed a k&n air filter and it took me longer to get into the engine bay than it did to open the filter box and exchange the filters.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Are these prices set in stone?

Cleaning out the parts stash. All prices include shipping in continental US of A except where noted. No point getting all itchy about shipping charges.

Mobil 1 0w-40 Euro spec M-B approved oil. Approximately 11 quarts which is 3 oil changes. Local pick-up in Northern Virginia as it is too heavy to ship economically. I will include 7 oil filters, 3 drain plug washers, air filter and cabin air filter for all your maintenance needs. $40.00. Again, local pick-up.

Ceramic front brake pads. I have two sets. $20 each.

Forge Motorsports silicone air intake hose. This eliminates the air intake resonator. $65.00.

Lower engine mount (dog bone). Don't know how old or where I got it. $30.00.

New in the box heater blower motor. Behr service part that had a small break on the motor cooling tube that has been glued. These sell for $180 to $220 on ebay. $140.00.

Clutch actuator. Used and worked perfectly when removed. These go for $300 to $450 on ebay. $250.00.

Solo side exit muffler. Used approximately 2 years I was told. $150.00.

Sila side exit muffler. Used 1 week. This has the oval Magnaflow muffler. $350.00.

I also have a smart Brabus center exit muffler with a broken flex pipe. Free for local pick-up or it goes in the scrap pile.

Metra wiring adapter that connects a aftermarket radio to the smart harness. Plugs in, no cutting the car harness. Make offer.

Payment by Paypal. Send PM if interested in any or all items.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I knew what you meant and the answer is, not yet. I am hoping to find a clean Chevy S10 pick-up into which I will swap a LS-series V8. That should keep me out of the pool hall for a minute.
What you should do is wedge the LS series V-8 into the back of the smart, that will get you into the record hall. :laugh:

I have a Borla exhaust on my 08' that my son just wrecked. If I can't get it repaired on Monday,I'll be looking into one of the two you have. How does the Sila sound on the car, if you know? I don't want the car to sound like a rice burner.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What you should do is wedge the LS series V-8 into the back of the smart, that will get you into the record hall. :laugh:
If I do that I would have to put one in the front as well to keep the wheels on the ground.

I have a Borla exhaust on my 08' that my son just wrecked. If I can't get it repaired on Monday,I'll be looking into one of the two you have. How does the Sila sound on the car, if you know? I don't want the car to sound like a rice burner.:laugh:
I hate to characterize exhaust sound because it is very subjective. You may find a video on the tube. Whether that does you any good, I don't know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts