Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no longer have my 2017 smart 453 so my custom hitch is up for sale. Ill preface everything by saying to install this hitch requires smaller aftermarket exhaust, removal of the rear crash bar(because it mounts in the crash bar location), and cutting into the rear lower valence on the bumper(grey colored plastic at the bottom of the painted bumper). I have towed around 1800lbs regularly with this hitch for over a year now. This thing is solid and will hold up to anything you hook your car up to. I can provide pictures of the hitch installed for reference on how it mounts as well as pictures of the exhaust I opted to go with that worked best with this hitch. I'm looking to sell locally. I live in Tyler, Texas. Shoot me a message if interested. $500.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Had a buyer but it fell through. Ill offer the same deal I had with him. $350 OBO. Includes shipping.

·
17,476 Posts
I still love how you used the 451 Curt hitch as a base. Thankfully I don't live in TX! It's tempting, if only to be able to say I have a 453 that can tow trailers.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still love how you used the 451 Curt hitch as a base. Thankfully I don't live in TX! It's tempting, if only to be able to say I have a 453 that can tow trailers.
I’ll make you a sweet deal on it! At this point I’m just tired of it rolling around in the back of my 4Runner lol

·
17,476 Posts
If it's still around two weeks from now (still dealing with the fallout of depleting my savings fighting the court system, yay) I'll consider it! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.